BlackTurbo's World of Candygirl Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for perceived 'hp hack' misunderstanding.

Go down

Banned for perceived 'hp hack' misunderstanding. Empty Banned for perceived 'hp hack' misunderstanding.

Post  sevigny Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Banned June 13, 2014 by [LoCa]Pizza[bT] for hp hack. I have screenshot of event but can't seem to upload.

I have been playing games online for 14 years and have never cheated or hacked. During the many months playing on this server I received 1 warning one time by Killswitch for saying the word 'ass.' I never cheated or hacked on this server or any other ever.
Just before getting banned I was complaining because Pizza gave 2million to everyone when there is really nothing to buy. I was frustrated because I have 240million and can't even buy a car.
At the time of the ban I was having lag issues and wasn't spawning at my house, but rather at my teams hq. I couldn't teleport anywhere and server commands in general weren't working. Normally I would just quit and rejoin but then 'Uncleweed' showed up and started killing me as I just stood there. For some reason when he killed me it didn't show up as a kill. He killed me over and over and it wasn't showing up. Then Pizza came and saw this and thought it was a hp hack and banned me. I wasn't warned, I explained that I was lagging and that I don't hack, but he still banned me. If Pizza didn't like me complaining why didn't he just warn me. My guess is he didn't like me complaining and saw that I was having lag issues and used it as an excuse to ban me. I would like to think it was a misunderstanding but it happened right after I was complaining about nothing to buy.
I have also posted in regards to this incident in the Complaints and PLayer Reports thread. There you can see a screenshot I took at the moment after I was banned.
I love this server and shouldn't have complained. Won't happen again. Please unban.  Sad

Last edited by sevigny on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling and type of hack)

sevigny
Little Clucker
Little Clucker

Back to top Go down